Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jem, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Hi all, just new to being a member but have been reading along for a few days now. So got the bug late in life and now just starting the process of what bike to get first, where to get it from, new or 2nd hand 250 or now that we have LAMS do I go bigger first or just keep it simple and cheap with the knowledge that I am probably going to drop it at some stage.
    Anyway I will try as much as possible to search before I ask as I figure most first timers ask the same questions.....
    Cheers, Jeremy

2. Hey Jeremy, welcome to NR, which state? Have a look at bikes for sale on here, you'd be surprised what you can buy!
  3. Thanks goddie, I am in Vic still setting my profile up got a bit confussed between join as a member and registration think I am getting there.
  4. Hi Jem and welcome to NR.

There are a variety of views on the questions you posed so don't expect a clear cut answer. Meanwhile have fun exploring the infinite possibilities.