Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by murchy, Jun 26, 2011.

1. So my name is Tom, and I just put a deposit on my first bike!

Hyosung GT650R, Polar White. Extremely exciting!

Just wanted to say hello, hopefully I'll get to know some of the Victorian riders over the next few months!

2. Sweet, I'm sure you will have fun on it! Haven't seen a white hyosung around here. Everyone seems to be getting into the cbr125s now.

Welcome to the forum!
  3. Welcome to NR :)

check out the saturday morning practice sessions in Melbourne (see here for details.... check out the last 5 or 6 pages for a good idea of what goes on)
  4. Welcome to NR
  5. Hi Tom and welcome to NR
  6. Hi Tom, welcome to riding and to the forum!
  7. Welcome to Netrider, Tom and congrat's on the bike! :D
  8. Welcome to NR Tom. Congrats on the bike.

Whereabouts in VIC are you from?
  9. Hello Tom - welcome along. Enjoy your bike. I'm sure the victorian chapter will look after you.
  10. Thanks guys!
    I'm from Maribyrnong (North-Western suburbs), and am definitely looking forward to coming along on some of these rides, picking up the bike in mid july due to being flat-out busy at the moment, so I'll see you then!
  11. I'm in Kensington, so, when you're ready, let me know if you want to come along to the Saturday Practice session, and want some company riding there.
  12. Welcome Tom. Enjoy the Hyo. Ride safe.
  13. Sounds great, thanks!