Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by lewisillusions, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I'm new around these parts. Been riding for a little over a year now, the 250 just clocked over 6500km (I've had it since new) from commuting the 60km to and from work.

So... Hi! :)
  2. Hi. Welcome to NR. Hope to see you around.
  3. welcomes :)

you get out for joy rides, or only ever commute?
  4. I'm always riding up and down the mountain highway here in Victoria. The scenery is magic and the riding experience is sublime. I'm fairly sure I've done more KM's just riding up around the hills than I have commuting. I just don't generally use the 250 for that, I'll hop on the 600 which has just ticked over to 5200km (had it since new). :)
  5. Oh, and I just paid to join NetRider. I just read the FAQ and got my answer. How long does processing generally take? It doesn't know my email/member number yet. :(
  6. Coupla days.
  7. Cheers! :)
  8. /me nods over at the guy riding two bikes and wonders to himself what they are.
  9. I'm on a Kawasaki Ninja 250R + Honda CBARRR600ARRARR.
  10. Welcome :D
  11. Welcome indeed, aren't you the lucky one to be living near those fabulous hills??
  12. Yep! There's nothing quite like a good cruise around up there early morning when all others are fast asleep to remind one why we ride. :)
  13. Indeed, I live just a few kays from the base of Macquarie Pass, if that name means anything to you; riding to work and home is SUCH fun!
  14. Just out of Wollongong? I've never ridden it but it's pretty famous for the level of WOW the road inspires.
  15. Hmm, I registered and paid for membership on Wednesday, is there anyone I can send some love/bribe to process it? Suggestions?

Main reason for the ants in the pants is I'm keen on a few for sale items and have some surplus goodies to re-home myself.

16. Hi and welcome to NR