Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by sloany, May 11, 2010.

1. Hi Guys,

Thought I'd say hi. I recently got my riders licence and a GS500F of which I've already clocked up 1000km since I got it a few weeks ago :grin:
    I've spent many years riding farm bikes but I'm new to riding on the road.

I've already been lurking through the forum and read lots of tips and stuff.

I don't suppose there's any group rides in the Albury/Wodonga area, they seem focused in the big cities (where everyone lives I guess).

2. G'day mate

Welcome to the GS500 club :D

3. welcome in mate

4. Hi sloany !
    Welcome to Netrider...enjoy !

5. Hey Sloany,

Welcome to Netrider!!

I've just gotten my P's a few weeks back. I'm currently in Sydney, but I'm moving to Albury/Wodonga in January next year, because I'm originally from that area. If theres no riding groups formed down there by then, we'll start one okay ;-)!!

6. Welcome mate. Dak has the idea. Come the warmer months keep an eye out as there'll be more rides up your way. Or just crash at a firendly netriders place to join one down here?

7. Hi Dak, sounds like a plan!

Hi CFVFR, I've been thinking about heading down to Melbourne for a ride (and to show off my bike to my sisters fiance), maybe when spring comes around.