Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by bretto61, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Hi
    I am new to this forum and thought I would say hello.
    I have been in the bike industry a while. From chamiose boy to parts to sales to service manager and instructor. So yeh many years and many titles.
    And yahoo I am finaly out of it.
    But bikes will never be out of my system and I will buy one before the year is out no doubt. I am trying resist as best I can. Yeh I know, but I have been an instuctor for the last ten years and in the saddle all day five to six days a week. I have not been for a social ride in three years.
    I am into my bikes and I love going fast. But I am also into road safety in a big way. And of course teaching.
    So if I can be of help to anyone on theories or what ever, as long as I dont have to get up lol. Yeh I am here and glad to help

2. Welcome bud, where abouts are u from and what sort of bike u looking at riding
  3. I am back on the Sunshine coast in QLD.
    As for a bike mmm not sure. Definately a dirty, and for a road bike, I am not sure. I have always regretted selling my Ducati ST4s. So maybe.
    It will be on the sports side. I am not a cruiser rider. I wish the ZX1400R was not so ugly as it's a great bike to ride and would fit all my needs.
    I am not brand loyal, and I mod my bikes to suit me and my style. So it will be down to a great price now that I have to pay for the bloody things.
  4. Welcome bretto good to have you aboard and i hope you enjoy the trip with us, also good to see another old bloke :)

Cheers paul.
  5. Brett you are very welcome here, and I look forward to hearing some of the wisdom gained through years of instructing. Happy Netriding :).