Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello to all!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ajiribarren, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Hi there, just dropping by to give a quick introduction and hello to everyone!

I arrived about three months ago to Australia to study. Finally bought my first bike here (with the excuse of needing a vehicle to go forth and back from uni jeje), a Hyo GT250 (naked, EFI, white, 2010). Not my first bike and not my first experience with Hyo (had a GT650 07 back home), but getting used to driving on the left side of the road and the roundabouts.

So if you see Pearl (thats her name) and me near Maroubra or UNSW, give me a wave!

2. Howdy mate and welcome to NR.
    What are you studying?
  3. Thanks mate! I'm studying a Masters Degree in Engineering Science at UNSW, started this semester. :)
  4. Welcome mate!
  5. Welcome mate, Hyosungs dont get nodded to or waved at :D
  6. Bwahaha.. don't listen to Goz - he's just 'envious' he doesn't ride one (;) )
    Welcome to the forums mate.
  7. Thanks everyone for the welcoming!

I know, I know, Hyo's get bashed a lot, but the most important thing is to keep riding no matter what bike you've got right? :D

8. where was/is 'home'?

Welcome :).
  9. Thanks for the welcome Hornet. I'm originally from South America, Venezuela.