Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello to all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by CruiserBill, Mar 15, 2009.

1. G'day there,

My name is Bill and live in Frankston Vic. I have just bought Yamaha xvs650 classic having gotten my learners permit a couple of months back. I guess some would call it my mid life crisis having just hit the big 50. Personally though, I see at as nothing more than wanting to get back on two wheels.

the information on this site is very good and I will be participating in forums etc as I become aquainted with the forums and the good people there in.

Cheers for now!
  2. G'day Bill !
    Just up the road from you.
    Welcome to NR mate.
    See ya in my travels
  3. g'day! welcome to NR, don't feed the trolls!

4. Fixed! :p

The friendly trolls are Ok, they just like to pull your leg for a bit of fun! :LOL:

Welcome to NR, Bill :)
    Just a bit further up the road in Chelt :grin:

Oh and :worthlesspics: :LOL:
  5. Welcome to Netrider :)
  6. gday mate, good to see your close to hornets vintage, need more ulysess members here :LOL: :LOL:
  7. Hi Bill and welcome to NR.

So if you had your midlife crisis at 50, I guess that means you are going to live to 100. Of course if the mid-life crisis goes on for a few more years that will be 100+.
  8. Does getting into riding signal a midlife crisis? Oh no, only 24 years until my demise :( may as well live them up at least