Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello to all netrider guys and girls

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by davnic, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Hello i would just like to introduce myself to all on the forums.
    I found netrider last month while surfing the net looking for information on bikes and have found it a great source of information.

I have not ridden bikes for over 25 years (m/bike accident was reason for stopping) and for the last 2 years i have been saying that I'm going to start riding again but never did anything about it until now.

On a recent trip o/s i got to ride a bike for a few hours and after the panic and nervousness subsided i enjoyed it so much i have booked in for my learners next week. I wish i did not have to go through the learner process but it looks like the bikes that classify under lams is huge so i dare say i will be asking allot of questions here.
  2. Welcome :)
  3. Welcome, and ask away!

But do a search first, or you'll incur the wrath of Smee, the killer of repetitive threads.

Where are you located davnic?
  4. welcome to NR and welcome back to riding, now get a bike quickly before you chage your mind lol
  5. welcome to the madhouse..............dont worry, we dont bite..........ask away :)