Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello - Sydney Inner West

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by burke_88, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Hi,

New(ish) member here from the Inner West. Just wanting to say hello.

I've been riding for 2 1/2 years now and recently took delivery of a new 2010 Daytona 675. I am absolutely loving it. :)

Looking forward to contributing and maybe meeting up for some rides.
  2. Welcome mate, more sydney siders the better, to many melb folk here, nice choice in bikes to, u get the blue or black 1?
  3. Or white one?

Welcome, and very good choice of ride!

When I get mine back we'll have to go for a fang.

Check out www.triumph675.net if you haven't already - great resource and good bunch, including quite a few locals.
  4. Hey,

Thanks. I actually got the red. :)

Just finished running her in and had the Arrow slip-on fitted. Can start opening her up a little now... :)
  5. Hey

Nice choice in bike mate. Got a GSXR600 white myself just took delivery a few weeks ago. Some pretty sweet rides up this side of town (nths beaches).

Ever around for a ride, hit me up!

6. Hey JB,
    I'm also in the Inner West but I'm a newb so probably not fun compared to what you ride.
  7. Thanks for the warm welcome folks.

Looking forward to maybe catching up for some rides.

DarkHorse and gsxr600 - Always up for a ride. Things seem to be a bit quiet of late in terms of Sydney rides (via the forums anyway). I've only been a in Sydney a while (moved here from Brissy a while ago).

devochka - I've only been riding a little over 2 years and only just upgraded recently from a 250 so I still class myself as a bit of a noob. Learning a bit more everyday. :)
  8. Finally got off my arse and took a photo...

(minor image enhance +1 from iPhoto)

9. not wrong there, keep an eye out, will be 1 soon :)
  10. Nice bike !!! Gratz.
    Another sydney sider here and generally up for a ride, so holla if you want company.