Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello peoples!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Subby, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Hey there peoples!
    Relatively new to bikes. Thrashed around in Asia last year and got the bug, so I grabbed my learners here a few months back and can't get enough. Grabbed myself a piss farty r15 to play around on as it's all I could afford because I'm currently studying, but back to work early December, back in the money and back in debt for a street triple 660. Can't wait.

The r15 has been good to improve my skills on though so it served a purpose. I'm in 4th gear doing 60 so it has given me plenty of practice at rev matching. Blipping right left and centre approaching speed bumps and round-a-bouts in 50 zones. lol. The little 150 has got the muscle memory active so now I feel that I'm in good stead for a decent bike.

Looking forward to getting to know ya'll, and having a bike capable of keeping up on some group rides :v

2. Welcome to Netrider, and to the exciting world of two wheels..
  3. welcome aboard :]
  4. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. It looks to be a great forum. Lots to learn from you lot :bookworm:
  5. Welcome SubbySubby,
    Depending on the ride, the 150 will be fine.
    It'll just work a little harder than some.
  6. Haaa cheers Stever and that's good to know. Might sneak in a quick ride before the upgrade then.
  7. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  8. Thanks Jaytee.
    Starting to settle in