Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello peeps

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Llama, May 9, 2011.

1. King Leonidas said I had to introduce myself, so here I am. :-s

I am from newcastle. I like to ride mah motobike. Not much else to say really, oh and emotes, I like to post emotes.

^ That's a good one. I'm going to try and use it as much as possible while im here :)

I've actually been off the bike for awhile...but I'm planning on getting back on the roads, with some new gear and bigger and better bike! Was hoping to sell some stuff and buy some stuff here, as well as share experience with the gear and bikes I've ridden.

Right now I'm upgrading from a honda cbf250 to suzuki gs500. The cbf was my first and served me well but I feel the time has come to upgrade.

2. hey welcome :]

i started with an Across 250, and also moved up to a gs500f... are you still on restrictions too?
  3. Yah I am...bit lazy in that regard, although its no big deal as I don't drink often and prefer smaller bikes... :-({|=
  4. Welcome Llama!! You're a man/woman after my own heart. My first bike was a CB250 which I'm now trying to sell as I am waiting delivery of my new GS500F.
  5. Welcome to NR. Not sure that we have too many man/woman(s) here ;)