Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello NR!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Krunders, Mar 27, 2009.

1. G'day everyone. Decided it's time to stop lurking and register (because I hate not being able to use search!) :grin:

Awesome site and great place for info. Am 33yo and will be attempting my L's sometime at the end of the year (never had a bike license before). In the mean time, I'm reading as much as I can about motorcycles and the lifestyle that goes with it.

Real eye-opener the near-miss section.
    Cheers, K.!

2. Helloooo Krunders :grin:

Great fun to be had on a m'bike, as well as here on NR! :LOL:

Welcome! :grin:
  3. Welcome :)

Bike or not, slope along to the Friday Night get-together at Southbank.
  4. Thank you blacknblue........haha that rhymes. (Took me a few minutes to come up with that!)

Yeah, last time I was on a m'bike I was about 8 or 9 and I remember it being heaps of fun......until I fell off, broke a collar bone and my parents said no-more.

Bah! I'm not going to let that deter me.......especially when I've put in a good 6-9 months of convincing my partner that m'bikes are a good idea and just plain awesome! :grin:

That sounds great! I'll have to use an RDO at work to have a Friday off so I can come down. (Work arvo shift)... but think that would be fun :grin:
    My missus always complains that we don't go out enough.....perfect, because I can show her m'bikes are not evil! \:D/