Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello, new rider from NSW

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Barton1991, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Hi guys and gals.

Got my license around march this year and my bike around the same time, Kawasaki GPX 250.

As of right now, I am not riding due to having an accident on my bike and basically totaling the poor thing, in a bit of a upset mood as of late weighting my options on whether to fix my current bike or replace her with something bigger. Being around 6 Ft, and roughly 95 kgs, I believe the 250 is a little small..

Heres a picture before I smashed her up:
  2. Howdy, bugger, nice little bike, good ones sell for 2500 - 3000, gotta weigh that up against the cost of repairs I guess.
  3. Yeah, I got mine for under 2,000 off an older bloke who took it off his son, apparently to get her fixed it would cost me around 2-2.5k.
  4. Better off putting that towards something new and sell the GPX for spares IMHO
  5. I was considering either a Hyosung GV650 or an XVS 650, I love the looks of the cruisers but have little experience with these certain things.
  6. welcome aboard mate, commiserations on the bike accident glad you are ok. vote 1 XVS 650
  7. Who changed the thread title from South Coast NSW to NSW?
  8. I was wondering that myself, but it doesn't matter :p
  9. Welcome !
  10. welcome to Netrider