Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello. New rider coming out of the closet....

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Carbineer, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Hi everyone.

I've been lurking on these boards for about a month now, just doing searches on any and all questions I had regarding riding/motorcycles. It's truly a wealth of information, knowledge and experiece, not to mention all the coffee spilt on my keyboard thanks to some of you jokers out there.

Got my L's a fortnight ago (about 10 years after I decided I'd do it, and with no previous motorbike experience whatsoever), and have been putting around on my sister's Vespa ET4, and just placed a deposit on a VT250 Spada today :grin:

I wanted to get a VTR250 at first, but I reckon the Spada looks better! Besides, I'd spent more than I'd expected to on helmet, boots, gloves etc, so bought the Sword with what was left....

Looking forward to hopping onto one of your Learner rides sometime in the near future, once I'm able to ride on public roads and breathe simultaneously :shock:

Hope to meet up with some of you guys soon, and a great big thankyou to everyone (well, most of you) for contributing to an awesome forum.

Jeremy

2. Gday Jeremy, welcome to NR mate, you should be able to fit in here as there are a few gay people lurking around the forums :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

3. Welcome to NR mate !
    :biker:

4. Welcome to the wonderful world of Netrider :).

5. @ Goz! [-X :LOL:

Welcome to NR Jeremy :)
    You know that saying that goes something like this?

- if yer mates aren't picking on you, they don't like you :p

6. welcome, in