Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello, new Learner in Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Topp, May 31, 2015.

1. Hi everybody,
    I'm a newbie rider currently living in Sydney.
    I got my "L" two weeks ago, my motorcycling gear one week ago and my first bike 1 day ago. (y)

I've always dreamed about riding a motorbike, but ignored that because of lack of money (being a student). Now I can luckily afford one.

My brief story:
    Just a few months back I decided to buy a scooter, in order to being able to go around the city easily. I was then suggested by several mates and colleagues to get a motorbike instead. Given the restriction around automatic/manual bike during L and P, I told myself "What the heck, let's try manual, just in case". And boy, I loved it.
    So here I am.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  2. G'day and welcome to the forum Topp. Congratulations for the new licence and bike too, good decision.

3. Welcome ToppTopp. Enjoy your riding, have fun and use NR to learn as much as you can.
    Pop down to the Learners sessions at Homebush as well. :)

4. Welcome along

5. Hello and welcome to NR ToppTopp. Congrats on getting your learner's, new gear and your first bike :) Enjoy the ride and stay safe!

6. Welcome aboard, ToppTopp, and kudos on the baffling avatar. I love it.

7. welcome aboard :]

8. Thanks for the welcomes!