Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello new Gold Coast rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Carl99, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Hi all, I had a trail bike as a kid a long time ago and eventually remembered how good riding it was. So I recently brought my first road bike a MT-07 . This was after lurking about the forums for months trying to make a decision on what to get. So far It's been a great bike to ride about SE Qld, so thanks for all the advise on bikes, gear and riding do's and don't.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cool, nice choice of bike and welcome along. Might see you at Canungra one day?

Enjoy the bike and enjoy life :)
  3. Welcome to NR! Stay safe, those mt07's a tonne of power for a learner bike. You'll have plenty of fun on it!
  4. welcome aboard :]
  5. Thanks for the welcomes. Your correct "sage 91" on the large amount of power available for a new rider, after I had several O'shit moments early on, I had to tone my ridding down to match my skill level. All good though, as am looking forward to gaining skills to match the bike over the next couple of years.