Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello netriders

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by waedwe, Sep 24, 2008.

1. hello to all netriders, my name is wayne 35yr old living in mittagong in the nsw southern highlands, crap that sounds like a personal ad, just got into riding with my wife at the same time and bought a kawasaki gpx250r and her a yamaha virago 250 have found the site fun informative and more fun and joined, just writing to say g'day and hope to have a lot more interesting reads and maybe even a post or 2 if i do anything interesting, cheers wayne,

2. Welcome Aboard Wayne !!
    :biker:
    " You can check out any time ya like, BUT you may NEVER leave " :p

3. thanks for the welcome, hoping to enjoy the site for a long time, so never should feel the need to check out any time anyway hehehe :LOL:

4. Well hello wayne. I hope you are not half of this pair :LOL:
    Pq28_339.

I work in Mittagong two days a week, I might see you around. Certainly come down to TFRPS on a Saturday or a Sunday and say 'Hi' to some of the guys..

5. Hi Wayne. I wonder where Hornet found the pic of you and....I'm not going to say it. She'll probably hit me! :LOL:

Did you see guru's post on the Woll NR's get together on the 14th at A/Park? Good to catch up if you can both make it.

Cheers.