Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello netriders

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Removed_User_6, May 8, 2005.

1. hello all. i found this site through a google search (looking for stroker info!) and thought I'd join.... I'm an avid rider and own 3 sickles, two pushbikes a 4wd and a campervan! (just to make sure i fit all the stereotypes!)

2. G'day Asto1, and welcome to the funny farm!!:)

I am sure you will find someone online here who will be able to give you whatever info you need, or at least plenty of people who can give opinions.

BTW. I think you win, I only have 2 bikes a station wagon and a caravan :(

3. Welcome mate!!

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

4. Hey Asto...welcome...your not to far from me.

Catch ya for a ride soon ok

5. Welcome to the world of Netrider Asto1. I found this site in the same way as you. It's been a fantastic source of info (and more than a few laughs)

:)

6. Welcome to the mad crazy world of NetRider asto :)

Just around the cnr from me by the looks of your location....

Greg

7. Hi Asto1, welcome

I'd hate to be you around rego and insurance time. 2 vehicles is more than enough for me.

8. welcome asto
    you will find there are plenty of "strokers" here , but not maybe the type you are looking for :LOL:

dont forget to see the rides and events sections for coffee nights , if you are in melbourne

9. G'day Asto1, welcome.

I knew if I waited just a little bit longer Glenn would pimp the coffee nights :wink:

JJ

10. What? No ute? Pffft, girly-man! :wink: :D

Welcome matey, do you need a balaclava and a get away car to pay all that rego and insurance? :LOL:

What bikes do you own?

11. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and I was gonna pick on Asto1 for not having a scooter in amongst all that...

Welcome!

12. Welcome aboard Asto1

Please keep the campervan away from anything that has the word "Spur" in it.

God knows there's enough of them already! :D

Stay safe out there :)

13. Hi Astro, hope you enjoy the madness !

14. geez' Thanks for all the welcomes ;)

15. ill drag you pushbike to pushbike race;)

welcome

16. You don't by any chance do long grass with your sickles :p