Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Hello NetRiders

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Turks, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Hi everyone,

Im here from Sydney. Good friend of mine has been a member of this group for a while and has invited me out for a ride with the group on a couple of occassions. After having gone on two rides with the group and having met some awsome people I thought I have to finally join. Im new to the forum arena and still trying to work out how all this works :)

Ive been riding for about 3 but I am no expert. Only done 6,500km in this time :( Im a proud owner of a 2013 Green Kawasaki Ninja 636 for those who have seen me on the two rides ive been on :)

As summer arrives looking forward to many more rides and meeting other riders,

Ride safe everyone.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome to the nuthouse TurksTurks and great stuff that you have finally made the jump into the crazy pool. YOu wont regret it. Lots of cool people and some info - some good, other info is just plain silly X-D .
    As you've discovered there is a great lot in Syd surrounds that is quite active and has a lot of fun. They've worthwhile.
    Lovely machine you have, stay upright!

• Like Like x 1
  3. welcome aboard :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome Turks, the Sydney crown are a good bunch, although we southerners like to put them in their place ;) from time to time, in an affectionate caring type of way. ;) Hope you can make it to the multi state meetup in March. See my sig.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Welcome Turks from the SA contingent. You wont see us much because we're the coolest of the lot... ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Welcome TurksTurks - you finally made it! (We've met twice before!)

Word of warning....it's easy getting in. It's getting out of the nuthouse where the problems start......

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome mate! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome to NR..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome to NR from Adelaide.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome TurksTurks , now you've signed up your complimentary straight jacket will soon arrive in the mail ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Welcome mate , definitely the right place to get the most out riding and life . Wish this type of thing was available 30 years ago

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. gday TurksTurks and welcome to NR - about time you got into it! good job mate, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

once you've got about ten posts up you can put up some pics of that nice green machine of yours.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  14. G'day

• Like Like x 1
  15. Still trying to navigate me way around :) and thanks for the invite for the ride on Saturday :(

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks peeps. Looking forward to the fun times :) wooohooooo......

• Like Like x 2
  17. Turks Welcome to NR & Enjoy !!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Welcome Turks. Looking forward to meeting up with you . I am on a kawa 650 versys .

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks Ironcasper. Im looking forward to it too. We should have our next ride soon.

20. Welcome to the group

• Agree Agree x 1