Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello Netriders

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Brian Rudman, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Hey everyone! New to this biking thing, with 10 months left on my Ps. Late starter, but loving my Yamaha 650 classic and want to learn about and chat about bikes, and generally read about different bike projects. Glad to meet all of you!

2. welcome aboard :]

3. Welcome to NR. The old Yamaha 650 is a good bike.

4. Hi Brian welcome to Netrider.

Eric I think he means the Yamaha XVS 650 Classic, not the old XS650, as in my avatar picture...

5. Well if I am allowed to be biased. I would love the XS650. A classic bike that is reliable and can do all things well. And there are plenty of good XS650 out there. Both bikes are great, but I love classics.

6. Yes I did mean xvs650 Classic. Sorry for the slip up there. Will post some pics soon too.

7. Welcome to the forum mate!

8. As you can see from my avatar, in 1978 I owned a D Model, brand new. I should never have sold it......

9. Welcome to NR... I got a xvs650 custom and love it....

10. Welcome Brian,
    my first bike was the 650 custom.
    Loved it but went up to an 1100 custom once I was on a full license.

Enjoy

11. Hey there mate I just bought a xvs650 classic 2012 model and am loving it best bike I’ve owned haven’t had that many though lol.

Ride safe brother!