Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by vn250chaos, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Hi all,

Thought i better finally post in this thread and be polite. I'm currently on my L's, I have been going to the rouse hill meet (NSW) for the past month or so and met some very friendly and informative people.

I ride a 07' Suzuki gs500, and yes i did ride a '06 Kawasaki vn250 (cruiser) until i found my feet and went the sports tourer way.

Well that's it about me, Hi all :dance:
  2. ello ello, sounds like its a bit late to say welcome then :)

We're also putting together a Learners session on Wednesday evenings if you're interested and there's a Learners ride on Nov 15.

3. heya,
    Yeah im definitely in for the nov 15 ride, sounds like heaps of fun. Would like some info on the wednesday night rides if u could, havnt heard n e thing about it and wouldnt want to miss it.
  4. The weekly sesions sort of grew when Rooz started arranging the ride .. you can find some discussions in the same thread in the planner.

I've just submitted an announcement to the calendar so it should be there soon too.

Wednesdays at 7pm
    Sydney Olympic Park