Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello Netrider!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by tabmow, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Hi All,

I am relatively new to riding as well as the netrider forums. I recently bought a Suzuki GSX-R 750 K9 and am looking to find good and informative posts on the best things to do to this bike.

As it stands the bike has a Yoshi shorty and a tinted screen. I have already ordered a Fender Eliminator, crash knobs, paddock stand, and some smaller miscellaneous items. I am relatively short (162cm) so the first thing I wanted to do was probably lower it a cm or two if possible.

If anyone has any good information off the top of their head feel free to reply and let me know, hopefully this week at work is less than busy so I can do my own trawling through the forums and find all the information I need.

Thanks!

Terry

2. Welcome to NR. (y)

3. welcome to NR, I'm sure you'll be flooded with 'suggestions' as there are a few keen mod people on here, enjoy the bike for what it is, :)