Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Nosoh, Feb 7, 2011.

1. well just thought i'd register and say hello to everyone, hope my fist post here works and is in the right place...8-[.i've been visiting this site for ages, learned alot and laughed heaps so hope one day to be able to contribute something also...
    i'm doing the "vtr250" then the "street triple" thing which is all good fun, (found out about charlie from turn one here) so thanks netrider... keep up the good work!!!

2. welcome bud :)
  3. Welcome to the funhouse.
    So what part of the country you in?
  4. hey guys, i'm from S.E melbourne... thanks for the welcomes, there sure is some funny stuff to be found at this site- your avatar is funny as!
  5. and your logic is sound... i remember this thread, so unexpected! it's posts like these that keeps me (and many others i'm sure) coming back to this site... classic!
  6. Hi Nosoh and welcome to NR
  7. raaaawwwwwwwwwr!!!!!!!!!

(oh, and welcome :) )
  8. G'day mate and welcome :)
  9. Welcome dude.
    Holly beat me to it - 'careful where you post your fist.... ;)
  10. How did I miss this one?

Welcome to Netrider :LOL:.
  11. ha ! cheers holly... well now i'm starting to wonder if the fist post really is in the right place, if it was i'd know how to spell or at the very least i'd know how to proof read properly. i was wondering how long it would be until i said something stupid here, at least i didnt have to wait too long!
  12. Hey there! Welcome to the forums! I to live in the S.E Burbs! Send me a PM if you wanna come for a ride!
  13. Welcome to Netrider; we're all sane, sensible people here, as you no doubt already know :LOL:
  14. cool... always worth checking out here, lots to learn, and a good laugh is always a bonus while visiting this site...