Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello Netrider!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Volityl, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Cheers for the awesome forum, I've been reading it for the last 3 or so months, finally got around to signing up!

I live in Glebe, currently a Sydney uni student...

I've got 2 bikes, a yammy ttr250 with motard wheels on it at the moment, only since I'm stuck in the city, I used to do dirt riding with mates on the central coast.

I've been doing dirt riding since I was about 5, I'm nearing 21 now.

My other bikes a yellow daytona 650 I sold my car to buy a few weeks ago :D terribly impractical but awesome decision none the less!

Looking forward to coming to some net rider meet and greets and getting to know you guys.

- Tim
  2. TIM-MEH!

....hi. :)
  3. oo, lots of Netriders have Trumpys and the Daytona is a recurring favourite....
  4. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Mmm, I was originally hunting for GSX but I came across the Daytona while I was looking and it was love at first sight, also it was a to good deal to pass up...

Now my fathers become obsessed with them, he's off looking for a new motorbike now to, after having been a car man for the last 50 or so years
  5. Welcome in Tim, do join us on rides, i got 1 coming up soon at the Nasho
  6. South Park fan are we?

Howdy Tim, welcome to the forums mate.