Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SA Hello Netrider Peeps

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by CrazyFrog, Oct 13, 2016.

1. I'm new to motor cycling - my hubby made me do it! ;) - and will be starting day 1 of the Rider Safe course tomorrow (eek!).
    I have a Suzuki tu 250x which I am looking forward to getting on the road - look out world, here I come!
    Hubby rides a Yamaha, which I have 'passengered' quite successfully for a few months now, so here's hoping my riding will go just as well!!

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome aboard CrazyFrogCrazyFrog!! And welcome to the ever addictive life on two wheels! Good luck on the Rider Safe course tomorrow. Let us know how it goes!
  3. welcome aboard :)
  4. Welcome. Why do I get the idea you'll fit in just fine??????
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Welcome to NR CrazyFrogCrazyFrog !! Hubby sounds like a bit of a keeper. (y)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Hey GB, how's Roadkill????
  7. Welcome CrazyFrogCrazyFrog

Your hubby sounds like a wise man. Best of luck at the rider course.
  8. Ah, CrazyFrogCrazyFrog, I believe I owe you a bunch of flowers :) Well done on doing it for yourself, and good luck!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome to NR
  10. From one Crazy to another, welcome.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome, hope you enjoy
  12. Howdy CrazyFrogCrazyFrog :happy:, welcome to NR and the life on two wheels. I believe that your hubby's arm was twisted with your "I want my own ride" after few exciting trips with him as a pillion :whistle:.... But I agree with GoldenberriGoldenberri, he is a true keeper and we all love him on here (I'm looking at you ST59ST59 (y)) .

Congrats on your fine ride, all the best with Rider Safe. Enjoy!
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Hello hornethornet . :happy: I've had some internet issues. Stay tuned over the next few days to see what he's been up to! :whistle:
  14. Welcome to the asylum, good luck.
  15. Hello and welcome, that's a nice classic looking bike you've got.
  16. Welcome to the nuthouse
  17. I hope he's behaving.
  18. As well as he can under the circumstances. Rabbit has introduced him to the Catapee Brothers and other characters in our house and there has been some mischief. I'm not pleased about the chicken incident and Rabbit had some explaining to do.
  19. #20 CrazyFrog, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016
    Hi Y'all;
    Thanks for the warm welcome - I can feel the love!
    Well, Day 1 if Rider Safe Course down & so far so good. BOTH instructors have said I'm riding really well, so there must be some truth to it ;)
    Having a ball so far, just need to keep it up tomorrow & I'll be joining you all on tge roads!!! Stay tuned, further updates tomorrow :D
    Ning, ning, ning, ning, naerrrrrrr!

Thanks pwbike! Shame about the side mirror that got smashed when I laid it down yesterday!! Oh well.......

Thanks Fr33dm. Looking forward to sharing with y'all! :)

Ning, ning, ning, ning, naerrrrr!!!

Yep; I've spent too long training him... don't want to have to start over with another one! ;)

Ahhh, I've been found out!
    I wondered how long it would take before someone put two and two together!!
    No flowers needed; he thought you were worth it & that's good enough for me!! :)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1