Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello! Just another noob

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by ChesterCB, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Well oops. Sorry! Seems I've been posting to other areas before introducing myself, that was quite rude.

I'm a relatively new rider (nearly 12 months on two wheels) and I'm looking to improve my skills and be the best rider I can be.
    I've just purchased a second hand CB400 (abs) as an upgrade from my CB125E and I'm super stoked with my two days of riding it so far.

I spend most of my time in Newcastle but I've been known to take nice long cruisey rides out to Oberon and Lithgow on the 125 so I'm excited to see how far I'll get on the 400 in the same amount of time.

2. bugger rude, rude is what we do best

Welcome !!! Are you hot?

enjoy the good weather mate (y)

3. My partner thinks I'm attractive, the rest is subjective I suppose. :LOL:

And the weather better hold for the weekend so I can play with my new toy! Else I'll have to break out the wets to do the same.
    Have an awesome Friday!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey Chester, welcome from another noob here in geelong! Awesome bike the cb400, was my first bike, only sold it recently, still kinda miss it! Ride safe!

5. Welcome, for all things, well for a few things anyway, CB400 , check out the thread.

6. You know when you post to other areas before introducing yourself, you're forced to put up a picture of yourself!

Please comply with the forum rules ;)

Welcome to NR! Enjoy your stay.

7. ^^^ he's full of poo.

8. I'd hate to be breaking forum rules so early...

3166303-batman-batman-34783687-1920-1080.

9. Welcome aboard thumb.

10. Thanks for the welcome everyone!

11. Welcome to NR ChesterCB! Hope to see you on the road.

Stay Upright!

12. Welcome Chester. I know you'll remember ATGATT. If your partner rides, you are in for a lot of great times. My wife could never even balance on a bicycle!