Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by bunabaroo, Nov 24, 2005.

1. probably not but i thought i'd say HI!

I'm a long time gixxer rider, I only just found your forum and it looks very cool. Mind if I hang out?

Cheers, bunas

2. howdy and welcome
    i ride an old gixxer too

3. welcome Bunas! They is an ok bunch here...

4. Welcome bunas, we've got quite a few gixxer-fixated folks here, you'll definitely feel at home.
    (Some nice twisty roads on the northern beaches, eh?)

5. don't tell anyone but they've just resurfaced McCarrs Creek Rd. :D

All the bumpy bits is gorne and its fun from the last drive way to the top of the hill. Nice......

6. How good is McCarrs Creek Rd now!!!!

Went down it the other weekend, when they were burning off down MonaVale Rd.

Smooth as silk, jor to ride.

Oh, and welcome to the forums Bunas. I'm in Hornsby, so when my bike's fixed, we should maybe hook up for a blat...

7. Hi bunabaroo , welcome .

8. Hi bunabaroo :)

9. Welcome 8) bunabaroo
    Must do Beaches run one day 8)

10. what went wrong with your bike pete?

i want it:(

and hi bunbaroo!

11. Welcome, welcome, welcome.
    Enjoy. :)

12. HOORAY!!! Another gixxer rider. :D Classic model bunbaroo, any mods?? how long have you owned it?? Gone to the track on it yet?? :-s

13. Well, if you want a 20yo Yamaha P.O.S that doesn't even start, sent me a PM... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Kidding, it's in the hospital as we speak being brought back to life... :D

14. There you are! Yes you had us worried.

Welcome and Hi! :)

15. This is my third 3/4 litre gixxer, i've only had it a few months, and although i've not had it to the track it's set up for it with glass fairings, fettled suspension, spare sticky tires and various go faster bits. I intend to get it to a track in the new year (when i fit into my leathers again!). Ever get up the old highway? I've been spending an indecent amount of time there lately trying to even out my tyre wear........

Cheers for the welcome folks, you sound like a bunch of disreputable hoons, I feel like I've come home. Nice
    :D