Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello, I'm new (well kind of)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by StRider, Jun 26, 2007.

1. G'day all.

I've recently returned to riding after an extended dry spell. It's very good to be back. Looking forward to sharing some fun tales and meeting up with some of you at some time.

(I ride a bird, BTW) Loving it.
  2. Well, then, welcome to Netrider and welcome back. How long was the sabbatical; mine was nearly 20 years!??

Be a nice man and put your location in your profile so we know which of the dozens of coffee nights/rides/functions to invite you to :wink:.
  3. Welcome! I love riding birds too....oh, you meant bikes! :LOL:

Regards, Andrew.
  4. I'm pretty close to the city, and Rouse Hill sounds very far away ..... :? But the invitation is appreciated Sue, thank you kindly.

Hornet600, it's been a long (and at times short) 17 years. In many ways I'm enjoying it even more the second time around.
  5. Ha! I figure that no one has an excuse, I travel an hour to get to coffee from the mountains.. :) Hope you can get there one day!
  6. Yes, but that's 1 hr on good roads, probably Bells Line Of Rd too. That's called 'a ride', it doesn't count :wink:
  7. Nah, no Bells Line.. straight down the highway! The only decent bit is going down Hawkesbury/Springwood Road.. :grin: and that's not really that good. There's usually a lot of cars heading down anyway or like last week a truck.. :?

But anyway the idea of having it at 3pm was so you could go for a ride up the Putty, Wisemans or Bells Line and end up back at the Mean Fiddler on the way home.