Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello, Im back

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Honda Phantom, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Hey guys, most of you guys and gals wont remember me, as i have been inactive for most of the year. Anyways, you might see me around a bit more. Im a newbie at riding, so expect a few questions.

Cheers,
    HP.

2. Welcome (back)!
    Ask away, as I always say, if you can't get an answer here, the question hasn't been invented yet!

3. Welcome back. Did you decide on a bike in the end?

4. G'day, welcome back!

JJ

5. Hi Honda Phantom , welcome back .

6. Well no, I put off buying a bike because of my plans to travel overseas. But since I will be in Australia for at least another 6 months, I want to get my "Australian" bike licence and buy a bike. Before I left the forum, I didn’t know what to buy. I was either going to buy a cruiser or a sports (sporty) bike.
    Since I'm going to get my licence in Vic, I’ve chosen to get something sporty e.g. Kawasaki zx250. I’ve seen them advertised for around $AU5,500 - $AU6,500.

Now you know my life story...

Cheers guys!
    HP.