Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello I am new to the forum.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Hubby, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Hi you all, I am new here on the forums. Hope to give and receive lots of info here.

Cheers guys.:jimlad::jimlad:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome

3. Welcome Hubby!

Bout time you registered (y)
    Was fcuking awesome to meet you this weekend :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hello Hubby, welcome. Do you ride much? ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Welcome!

Send from a fat bastid.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I do get let off of my chain when I am good............and then I only have 10 or so minutes to go ballistic....lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome hubby.

Now rugby....turn away now if you don't want to hear the scores. And a word of advice, some will say that crocs really aren't a vital piece of ATGATT.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Are you hot?

9. Oh yeah, hubby knows how to lube.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Neither is third gear, or a hat.....

• Like Like x 1
  11. pfft 3rd gear is overrated.

Shame about the hat though. Speaking of which still recovering from the sight of a womble first thing in the morning without a hat and scarf.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I am so fcuking sexy.........I don't want your love..........I want your baby....oooo

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oooh... how did I miss this thread?

Welcome slow Goonie.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Welkom Hubby!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome my lovely, thanx for a great weekend

• Like Like x 2
  16. Aaaaa well one day when I grow up and be as responsible as Crisis then I will be F A S T...............lol

• Like Like x 2
  17. Dude you really don't want to grow any more or ride any faster.

• Like Like x 1
  18. *nods* found another grey ball hair earlier today....soon enough i'll be senile and forgetting which town my muffler fell off in.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I nearly did that once. Was belting my GPX250 across the Darling Causeway one Saturday and discovered the right side passenger foot peg was missing when I got home. Bit of a bugger that as the same bolt that holds it on also holds the right hand muffler. Got a right ribbing from the local bike shop (Lithgow Bike Stop, the ribbing was in fun btw) when I ordered a replacement. I became a fan of nylok nuts that day.

20. LOL the 250's love a good beating....surprised your going all the way to Lithgow to get replacements