Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello.. Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by PSYCHO II, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Hopefully this is where you say hello..... Links have let me down ... just guessing...

Anyway I'm sick and tired of people telling me how good they are by the number of crashes that they have. Makes no sense to me.

2. If netriders members used number of crashes as an indicator of ability to ride most of us would be awesome.

Welcome mate
  3. G'day, I must be shite, never had one. Welcome aboard.
  4. Welcome anyway....
  5. obviously you havn't heard about MY crashes.
  6. o_O Welcome to the crash test facility we refer to as NR ..located in a super secret remote area, deep in the outback of Australia... among the gum trees..

So what type of bike do you ride PSYCHO II? Where is your place of residence? Who tells you they are an awesome rider because they crash? Are they living in your 3d world, or are they typing away in the 1d world known as the internet...
  7. welcome to NR, crashes hurt!! When on a ride, remember rule number 1, dont crash!!
  8. You are from where and you ride what?
  9. I'm from the Gold Coast in Queensland... Beautiful one day .. perfect the next. Was riding a CB125E all day today with another guy, also on a CB125E, but he was on his L's.
  10. Least if you crash that you won't fall too hard...only joking mate, only joking. :)
  11. If it makes you feel any better I suck at riding but I love it and don't give a toss what others think. Welcome BTW
  12. So how many crashes have you had psycho?

If you aint crashing you aint trying :cool: that's what they tell me anyhow :D
  13. Mustn't be trying. Last was on a CT110 in late 2011. Too much load in the milk crate. Dropped a spoke in the rear and got an instant flat at 70kph. Just when I thought I had it under control it threw me into the bitumen.
  14. I'm impressed, you got a loaded CT110 to 70.
  15. No problem getting to 80 on the down slopes of Maudsland Road.
  16. great , another psycho on nr
  17. I heard you could be very trying :rolleyes::p
  18. #18 Viscera99, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
    Hmmm, saw a rear tyre on a daytona this evening that would suggest otherwise.(y)

Welcome Psycho.

hope you enjoy your stay here at NR. many of us don't bite
  19. His name wasn't Nomad by any chance, was it?
  20. Thread reinstated after Fractalz has cleared a few things up. Welcome Psycho2 and enjoy the forums.