Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello Guys

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by FITZIE, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Well this will sound familiar but hey there are only so many ways to post an introduction.

I've been looking at the sight for a while and have found it to be an excellent source of info and advice so after I got my bike licence..recently, I decided to join. Yes I am one of those Born again bikers who after stuffing around as a teen on the dirt took a 25 year break from riding.

My ride is a 07 Hyosung GT250 naked, which as I stand 5ft.5in and weigh 65 kg people will say is a lot of bike. Even though I can only put one foot flat on the deck I find thats all I need 99% of the time and anyway I feel comfortable and relaxed on her and thats translates into a great learner machine for me and I'm loving it.

2. Welcome Fitzie. Will you be riding in The Wet too :LOL: ???

3. Paul,

Good question about the wet, I'll attempt to avoid the worst of the actual rain, as you can barely drive a car in it, it would be way to interesting on a Bike.

Graham

4. Welcome to NR.. Enjoy :grin: