Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello, guys

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by hap77, Apr 28, 2006.

1. would like to introduce myself to you, i am a motorcycle fan from China, when i was in china, always jealous you guys a lot, coz there are so many nice bikes in oz and we can only ride the bikes illegally all the time, because part of these reason, i move to sydney 4 years ago, now still working hard trying to have my own dream bike, anyway, nice to meet everyone!

ps. i am more than happy if anybody can talk to me over MSN, mine is li_qian77@hotmail.com, cheers
  2. Hello hap.

What is your dream bike?

What are the nasty laws in China that stop you riding?
  3. Hey, I added you to my MSN :)

Good luck with working towards your bike! What do you think you'll end up getting?

Alex :wink:
  4. Funny I thought there were more bikes in China (albeit small capacity) than anywhere else in the world?
  5. Gday hap and welcome mate

Cheers :cool:
  6. Hiya Hap, welcome to the forums. Hope you get your dream bike soon....but what is it?
  7. g'day, and welcome, just so you know i moved your post up from the parts and accessories forum to the new riders forum. :)

If you want to come along to Homebush bay your more than welcome.

no bike yet, come along by train to plympic park (shuttle train from lidcome)
  8. Hi and welcome
  9. HEY welcome to the foums... a good tip for a dream bike is make it a clasic!!! somethign that will look good now and great in 15yrs... not homogenised crud...
  10. welcome mate! keep the chin up, you will have your bike soon :)
  11. Welcome Hap, so I'm guessing your dream bike isn't a Chang Jiang then? :LOL:.
  12. G'Day mate, just 1 thing we in Australia are not guys we are BLOKES,FELLA'S,MATE guys is an americanism that I dispize. but welcome anyway :wink: :wink: :wink:
  13. hey guy, if the guy wants to use the term guy, let im. hes not an aussie guy. makes no difference to a guy like hap. hes just a regular guy like you and me. wait, im an american. theres nobody else like me.
  14. pretty hilarious that you despise americana but you spell despise with a 'z' as an american would. 'dispize' :LOL:
  15. he spelled dispise correctly. cheque yer spelling, guy.
  16. i chequed(sic) my spelling and dispize doesn't seem to be a word.

oh and welcome to the OP :grin:
  18. :shock: ummmm. you haven't even posted in this thread, what are you on about?
  19. 1 to many bourbons already, modified original post :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

will have to stop agreeing with bikie its getting me into trouble, but he is right this is Australia and we are slowly loosing our identitiy :wink: :wink: :wink:

and im no scholar either so piss off with ya spelling corrections :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: