Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello guys

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by troy, Aug 1, 2015.

1. hey guys

been away from the riding seen for quite some time and just got back on... now riding a more sedated bike from my last.
    but anyways its a cruiser and its only 750cc.. but meh was cheap and i wanted to get back to riding.. i think i will be getting a bigger bike in the future but for the time being this will do fine. :)

2. welcome aboard :]
  3. G'day TroyTroy and welcome back to Netrider.
  4. Welcome Troy, if you are in the Melbourne Northern Suburbs there is a ride starting tomorrow morning Meet at Maccas, Plenty Rd Mill Park at 9:00 for a 9:30 start. There is fuel next door.
  5. Welcome to NR..
  6. Welcome to Netrider Troy :)
  7. Thanks guys
    But I still have a few things to do to get the bike going... Need a new battery for starts and then once going I need to get it rwc and rego it will be another few weeks before I can go riding again but yeah keep me updated for riding events in the northern suburbs.. It's been over 4 years since I've riden and that's was on a normal bike... Now I'm on a cruiser I've have to learn to ride again haha. Oh the joy