Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello, 'funkyenduro' used to be endurotour

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by funkyenduro, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Hi all, I have had lots of issues trying to get the password for endurotour, my old log in changed/modded etc, for maybe 5-6 months ish,, so have just started a new one :)

hello all again :)

2. Re: hello, 'funkyenduro' used to be endurtour

welcome again :)
  3. ...isn't there a "forgot your password" link on the sign in page??? Have you forgotten which email you're getting NR notifications to?? lol

Welcome Funky, but if you want me to have a look at what endurotour profile info I can access, let me know.

Cheers mate.
  4. by access he means see what email address you have attached to the account and or reset your password. not funky mod business.

did you post something naughty Al? your account would not have been moderated unless you did :p

hows the bmw?
  5. :) Es is right :) There's limits to what mods can do. :)

Endurotour isn't a banned user knick though - so Al just needs the right combination of name and password lol.

Admin could reset the password.
  6. Rob and Es, thank you for your help, it look sliek it was a email from an old job many moons ago.. so i have had no joy :)
    any hoo. I would like to think i am More Funky than Enduro these days :)
  7. yeah - warn us about the fukn stairs this time ey? :p
  8. i would say so on the that bmw

Welcome back Al(y)
  9. Welcome back Al :beer:

Hope your Beemer is back to you quickly and look forward to doing some offroad with ya soon! :D
  10. Hey Al :)

I was thinking about you the other day when I was looking at the pics of the Yamaha XT1200, awesome looking bike, I'm tempted myself!