Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from yet another Melbourne newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Devero, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Hi guys, I've been reading a lot of the newbie threads and thought I might sign up and say hello. It's amazing how many things I've picked up in here that has greatly improved my skills or at least my confidence. :grin: I ride a ZZR-250 with a crap load of KM's on the clock, but it doesn't burn oil, starts first go and gives me something I don't mind pulling apart.

I'm interested in going on a few of the Melbourne group rides (great opportunity to meet new people and learn a thing or two), just gotta find a Thursday where work hasn't sucked the last bit of life from me.

2. Welcome. If you pop down for a thursday ride make sure you come and say hello.
  3. [​IMG] Welcome to NR :cool:
  4. coffee nights seem to be a good night to find other people to ride with if you can't do a thurs though.
  5. hi and welcome
  6. Welcome

I think bike riders should just retire and spend all their time doing what they really love.
  7. Welcome and happy riding.
    If you ever get out to Gippsland let me know and I can ride with you around our great coastal area.

8. Welcome

Welcome from a fellow brand newbie...(still practicing around familiar territory newbie) Looking forward to when the confidence builds up enough to venture out further...all in good time I think and then - watch out world!