Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from Victoria.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Tommyr, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Hello from Victoria, my name is Tom, I got my learners permit 2 weeks ago and I just purchased a 2009 Honda CB400 Revo. Looking forward to take her for a spin =D

• Like Like x 1
  2. G'day mate. Welcome to Nutrider. Have a look on the Victorian events section and make your way to the Saturday learner practice session. You'll meet plenty of people, and learn/practice skills. :)
  3. O harro.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Cheers mate will do.
  5. Welcome to Nertaider
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you. Looking forward to meeting new people and getting as much knowledge as I can about riding 8-|
  7. Are you hot?
  8. #8 Tommyr, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    lol excuse me?? was that aimed at me? I'm a bloke..
  9. G'day, blokes are hot here too. Nice bike choice :)
  10. Hahaha cheers mate.
  11. We're quite careful to extend the question to both males and females, that way we're free of sexism accusations :D

Also welcome
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Don't be offended in any way. It's what the guys do so that when they ask the girls they don't seem quite so creepy.... Doesn't really work but makes them feel better.
    Soooo - don't believe you actually answered ... :LOL:
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Oh... Yeah and welcome !
  14. Actually @Kellieeclipse@Kellieeclipse... A little birdy told me that you kinda side-stepped answering the "hot" question... Gave a generic description, but that's about it... :p

So... Are YOU hot? :ROFLMAO:
  15. Is that at me @Danny@Danny _tb or @Tommyr@Tommyr ??
  16. See my edit... :p
  17. Ok. Just fully downloaded... That was @ me ;)
  18. There was no birdie ... You were stalking- except that birdie that tried to plant his face in my helmet today!
  19. I asked him to check you out to see if you were a real woman, or a bloke pretending to be a woman online so he could read the secret womens' busness pillow-fighting thread. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1