Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from Vic rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by chuminh, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Hi folks,
    Im new to this site. I am quite new to sport bike as I just got my license last year. I got my full license next months. exciting and plan to switch to a litre bike.
    I am here to join the biker community, meet people and hit the hill in the weekend together.
    Nice to meet you guys.
    Have fun and ride safe.

Minh

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hello Minh, Welcome to the site. Any idea on what bike you are looking for next?

3. G'day MinhMinh, welcome to Netrider. Congratulations for the progression to a full rider licence in the near future! As ChrisChris asked I'm also wondering - what will be your next motorcycle?

4. welcome aboard :]

5. Welcome to NR

6. Howdy and welcome to NR chuminhchuminh .

7. Thinking of getting the SuperDuke 1290. still thinking as I dont ride a lot.

8. Nice bike, one that serves to be ridden though. If it is something that you only ride periodically because of other things in your life then something second hand in the litre class may be a more sensible option.

But then again at times you have to eschew the sensible option and go for the mad and exciting. :)