Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from Traralgon

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by hornet, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Enjoying the hospitality of Brian 26146 and his dear wife, and I will be in the city mid-morning. So, before the Dinner, is anyone going to be anywhere for a coffee and a chat???

smee, what about that coffee you've been promising??? :)

2. i'll be running around, i think you have my mobile, just give me a text and i will come say hi if i can make it. be good to meet you, didnt manage to put name to face on my sydney trip.
  3. If you're heading into Dandenong Paul .. gimme a call, will PM my No. :)
  4. How long you gonna be in?
  5. You bugger. Call into Sale on your way home. We have a "riders café".
    Mobile No PM'd
  6. Sound your horn as you ride past Connell's Motel. If I'm out toiling away I'll throw some rocks or something at ya!

Have a good run.
  7. :shock:
    :LOL: :LOL:
  8. 1:00pm I'm at MVRog's place now, about to head out to a couple of places with him, going to the dinner tonight and heading back tomorrow morning (weekend church committments)

I know it's not kosher but my number's (0413) 055 088, if you're not going to be there tonight, give me a bell....
  9. Too hard at such short notice with a 3 year old and no time to organise ourselves mate
    raincheck and next time stay longer!
  10. How many sides are there on a traralgon?

must be like 13 or something

11. How can you quantify heaven? Or try to describe it geometrically?
  12. For a start it's going to be lop-sided and a little bit off balance... :p :LOL: