Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello from the mid-north coast

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by scare_crow_69, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Hey guys my name is Chad and i live directly between coffs harbour and port maquarie on the mid-north coast.

im 18 years old and have recently bought a yellow CBR250... i am yet to get my lisence but am booked in for a couple of weeks ahead... i have ridin dirt bikes my entire life so i hope that helps me pick up road riding fairly quickly...

i work a midnights at my local bp service station in clybucca... suckie job but pays for my toys lol... i also own a nissan silvia which i adore and until recently have spent most of my money on it lol

anyway guys thats about all there is to know about me, hope to start ridin with you guys when i get my lisence...

2. Welcome to NR Chad! :biker:

PS: Be prepared for the Silvia to start playing up soon...
    .. cars tend to get a litlle jealous and feel unloved once you start spending most of your time on two wheels. :LOL: :LOL:

3. Welcome to Netrider Chad :grin:

4. Sell the cage, buy more bike stuff.**@hypnotic suggestion@**

000200A1. Welcome to NR :cool: