Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from the \/\/estside!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Sapherion, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Hello Everyone!

Just recently got my full license so still on strictions :(

Recently bought a 95' Honda CBR250rr. Has done 27,000 km's so far. Just wanted to get some helpful advice in what kind of service I should get done to get it running happy and smooth.

Also, If anyone in the local westside around Footscray wants some company on evening rides, please give me a holla!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed on the forums, the advice is excellent and has always been very helpful. Cheers!
  2. Welcome aboard, Sapherion!

If you are looking for a fun ride why not join the newbie ride next Tuesday night. We meet at 7.00 pm at the BP by the St Kilda Marina, and from there we head off to explore the highways and byways of Melbourne.

Check it out, and hopefully we'll see you there next week.
  3. Hi and welcome to NR

LizzyM lives your way and I am out there several times a week. If you want a little after work ride give a yell.

Although I am a little hurt. If the advice here is excellent and always helpful you obviously haven't been reading my posts. :LOL: