Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by aimre, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Hey everyone

Names alex, Ive been on here for a little while, looking for a bike etc, but only recently started posting. So i thought id drop by and say hi.

Thats my bike, yeah its a hyo, but its been trouble free for the last 6 months.
    Im still on my L's cos i havent been bothered to get my P's as i dont see myself getting something bigger till im over 25 (cant afford green slip for +250cc bike and a car)

Hopefully will attend the next big ride u guys have.

HI :grin:
  2. Oh my god i love your pipe. I'm not good at telling pipes apart but is that standard or AM?

Good looking steed and welcome! :cool:
  3. Sweet looking ride mate...and it's a 250 eh...nice one. Can't go wrong with the black.
  4. i know its immature but i couldnt help but chuckle when i read this
  5. :roll:

I tend to just blurt out whatever comes to mind, and not really think about the consequences. I get censored enough at work so I just tend to have verbal diarrhea on net forums.

I still like the Hyo's pipe.
  6. your not the first one to tell me that :wink:

Yeah its AM. though i may cut it down and make it into a shorty.

My next mod will be to black out my fron headlight. I did this dodgy photoshop. What do people reckon?

7. damn good looking bike bro...
    love the black :p
  8. =P~

9. Nice lookin bike :grin:

Welcome to NR!
  10. Korean bikes look better than korean cars
  11. Don't start THAT again :evil:

Welcome to Netrider, Alex :).
  12. bat bike.

Regards, Andrew.
  13. Looks REAL nice. Hopefully your luck continues, see you around.