Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from Sydney!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by colossus, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Hi all - joined up to sell my GSXR-1000 (a friend referred me to here) due to transferring to a new work location. Didnt realise I need to say hi first, sorry!

I will eventually be getting another bike in a few months - but would be after a small beat up commuter...maybe a ZZR or preferrably an old high kays ZX6R :p

Anyway howdy!

2. Boy are you playing with fire, first post in the for sales section. :shock: Shame on you :LOL:

000200A1. Welcome to NR :cool:

3. lol thanks :grin:

4. Welcome aboard there... :wink:

5. ...well the idea Colossus, is to be a part of the forum first...

So hang around and join in the "fun".

Cheers

6. Thats why the mods for the for sale section should have removed his for sale post...

7. Well Tweet, admin may choose to enforce the rule as is... I chose to show some discretion. If Col doesn't participate though, the add will go...

Cheers

8. well after I sell the might gixxer I am sure I'll be getting something smaller in a while so should be around for some time to come!

9. hi and welcome to NR