Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello From Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by BRD007, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Hi I live in Sydney and im 19 yrs old. I have passed my learners twice but still haven't got a bike.:p Can't wait to purchase one and go cruising in and around Sydney.

Hope to meet up with fellow NR Members when i do purchase a bike but until then the only thing ill be cruising through is the NR forum. :)
  2. Welcome mate,

Hope you get that bike soon!
  3. welcome to netrider, good luck with finding a ride...

wanna buy a 05 gs500f? :LOL:
  4. Bond, is it? James Bond? Of course, welcome to Netrider :LOL:.
  5. Welcome mate, what kind of bike have you got in mind?
  6. I'm going for the cruisers, im stuck between two models, the Yamaha Virago or the Suzuki Intruder. A Dealer told me that the Yamaha Virago was a girls bike and that the Suzuki Intruder is a much more faster bike, Is this true?
  7. most 250cc are girlie bikes :?
  8. I need to start of small cause its the first bike im getting and also it needs to be LAM aprroved.

9. Nope, it's horse shit, a 250 cruiser is a 250 cruiser, I'd put Caz V1 on her virago up against anybody on an intruder. personaly i dont think you can go past the Virago, reliable, well priced, nice and easy to ride and theres no such thing as a "chicks bike" the dealer is a tosser find another one.
  10. Welcome Brd, you could look at mid size bikes because you are lucky enough to have lams in your state :? :cool:
  11. Welcome to NR BRD007

go the Virago i say :wink: [/img]
  12. Hi there and welcome.
  13. welcome to netrider! :grin:
  14. Welcome BRD007.
    Sounds like you're making it a bigger decision than it needs to be. If you feel like you'll be comfortable on it and you'd be proud enough of it - get it! Can't have you wasting more time when you could be out there playing.