Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by nugan, May 17, 2014.

1. Hello all,

I thought I'd type a quick Hello post so the Welcome Lounge pop-up doesn't come up every darn time I start reading the forum. I've been riding for almost two years, predominantly on a noisy CBR125. I'm now on a lowered Ducati Monster 696 (I'm 4' 11') and thoroughly enjoying the ride. Still getting used to not having to wring the throttle to get to 60 though!

Look forward to riding with some of you Sydneysiders here... although I won't neglect the other cities either :]
  2. Welcome along, nugan.
    I'm a fellow Sydney rider. Keep an eye out for ride threads that we post for runs near Sydney.
    Nasho is my nearest. But the Old Road isn't far away either.
    Where do you tend to go for a spin?
  3. Welcome to Nutrider! :wacky:
  4. Wait... I had something for this.

My partner and I tend to head towards Nasho or Old Pac, then go as far as we feel like riding. Occasionally we'll do Bells Line or Putty Rd but just getting to the start of those rides can be painful from where I live.
  5. Aye, a Duc 696 can be quite painful in traffic. It gets worse in Summer. :-/
  6. Welcome and hope to catch up with you on a ride or two. Nash and Old road are amongst my favorites.