Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from St. Louis, Missouri - USA

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Askewter, Nov 27, 2014.

1. #1 Askewter, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Paul and I live and work in St. Louis, Missouri (about two kilometers from the riot's in Ferguson, Missouri that are making international news at the moment).

I have four bikes (FJR1300, CB350 and two Vino 125's) and I work at a BMW motorcycle shop. I'm introducing myself to you Aussies because in the past couple years I've been doing more and more business with Australian motorcyclists via the eBay Global Shipping program.

[Mod: Potential spam removed. If you stick around and be part of the community, then please be aware of Vendor guidelines before posting business information]

2. welcome aboard :] interesting times over your way

3. G'day Paul.

Yep, plenty of Aussies buy gear from overseas to avoid paying through the nose for gear compared to prices elsewhere in the world or to buy stuff not availabke in our market.

I buy tyres from the states because i can save hundreds of dollars and also currently ride in held gloves which I got from GB as they are not available here

Set yourself up as a vendor and let us know what you can do for us mate!

Cheers

Craig.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. wot ^^ 'e said....

5. Perhaps you can operate as a postal agent so we do not have to pay the exorbitant postal/handling charges from US sites !

6. Thank you all for the fine welcome. Yes, the Ferguson stuff is nearby but we are all well armed... I do get a kick of strapping on a pistol and bowie knife to go to work. The bowie is against the law, but what the heck.
    Looks like I have some reading to do this weekend so I don't violate spam policies here. I will do that. Unless the ice clears off the roads, which may happen. Then I will ride. Heated gear changed my life.