Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from Rocky

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Locky28, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Hi All,

I've heard people mentioning this is a great place a few times on both OCAU/MC and AKRF so I thought I'd finally sign up and check it out.

I live in Rockhampton, am 21 and have been riding an 09 Ninja 250 for a little over 6 months. I work in IT full time and study IT at uni part time, and applied for a second job last week riding scooters for Domino's after hours to deliver Pizza's, they're waiting on uniforms and repairs :p
    Also own an XR6T which I'm desperately trying to sell (PM for carsales.com.au link), and have been eyeing off a VN250 that someone at my gym is selling for a month now lol. I won't be unrestricted until November this year :(

See you all around anyway.

Locky

2. Welcome aboard locky :)

3. Hey Locky!

Welcome bro!

Cam

4. G'Day and welcome Locky, do the locals still spend most of the weekend doing runs up and down Mt Archer?

Nobby

5. Welcome to Netrider Locky. Enjoy the forums mate !

6. I don't see a lot of other riders around there tbh nobby. Most of the riders in this area seems to be Cruisers and they just do the long straight run up to the beach on weekends, no my kinda thing ;)

7. Welcome Locky.

8. Hardly worth riding now, have to fight your way through too many local uniforms and tourist cages.