Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from NSW 2113

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by brownrabbit, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Hi. How's everybody doing? I recently moved to Australia 10 months ago. I grew up in the US, lived in the Philippines for a bit, & now I'm here. Due to heavy traffic I'd sometimes ride in Manila, but the bad roads & crazy drivers swayed me from riding as much as I wanted to. I recently bought a Ninja 300 as a first bike & loving it. Hoping to learn, contribute, & participate in events. Happy Thursday!

2. Hello and welcome... to Oz, to Sydney, to fun on 2 wheels
  3. Welcome to NR. Is that a newcastle postcode?
  4. Mabuhay!

Where in the US did you live? I'm originally from Toronto, but Filo background too.

Never lived there, but have visited a few times…I certainly wouldn't try riding there and don't even want to drive there as the roads are nuts!

I don't think you're too far in East Ryde. Let me know if you want to hook up for rides.

Welcome to NR.
  5. Just a note for you, here in Australia, at least in the civilised areas, we don't take notice of postcodes but instead locate places by their name. No one except those who live in or next to 2113 or work in postal services know or care where it is.
  6. Welcome from 99 years in the future! When can I buy a hoverboard?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'm just a bit envious. I live in next year
  8. Welcome.

Areas in postcode 2113:
    Blenheim Road
    East Ryde
    Macquarie Centre
    Macquarie Park
    North Ryde

Now you know :)
  9. Quoted for truth............
  10. Mabuhay. I lived in New Jersey. Toronto, eh! I went to college in Humber College. Lived in Mississauga. I'm definately not far from you. I live in North Ryde. I'll let you know when I'm all settled. We just moved to Ryde from Granville 2 weeks ago.

11. Noted. Hello from North Ryde. =D
  12. Small world. I went to Centennial College.

Shot me a PM when you're settled in and we'll hook up.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Geez, you're lucky. :]

I'm kinda stuck with the present, although I think I preferred the late '70's.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Found any decent kebabs and garlic sauce in ryde? ;)
  15. Welcome to Netrider mate
    • Like Like x 1