Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from North Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by elizamatic, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Hi all,

Been lurking around these forums for a little while and it seems like time to introduce myself.

I've been riding about a year, first on a CB250 and now on a 2009 CB400 which is loads of fun.

So yeah, nice to meet you all, and hope to get out on some rides with you soon :)

2. Hi Liz & welcome to Netrider. Nice steed, the CB400:)
    Hope to meet you during a ride sometime.
  3. Welcome to netrider see you around the hills sometime . :)
  4. Welcome to the forum. Good choice of bike.
  5. Hi Liz, welcome to NR. Great bike! If you're able, come on down to the Saturday practice sessions and meet some folk. Check out the last 10 or so pages for a idea of what goes on there.
  6. Welcome to NR, Liz! Saturday Morning Session is the place to be. :D
  7. Hi and welcome to NR.
  8. Welcome to NR Liz
  9. Cheers everyone.

Saturday practice sessions look good - might have to drag my butt out of bed early to get down to some of those! Will be keeping an eye on the Sat and Sun ride threads too. Catch you out there some time :)
  10. You DONT have to be there at sharp 10. You can come a little late as well. Last week I'd some chores to do so reached there a bit after 11.

Some come early and leave early and some come late so it doesn't really matter. :D