Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by vinnyb, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Hi all, looking forward to meeting every1 in Melbourne on the regular coffee nites and rides(when its warmer).

Cheers

P.S anyone want to set up a how to setup your suspension class?

2. welcomes. :)

you don't ride in the cold? :p

3. welcome mate

4. Hi guys, just getting used to riding in the cold again, just back on two wheels after 14 years since my last ride.

5. Its not cold, just warm challenged (especially down your way). Come for a ride up on the Central Coast - toasty warm up here today, even at 7.30am on my way to work.

6. Hiya Vinni and welcome

7. Hey vinnyb,

Welcome to Netrider mate and hope to see you also, out there most definitely when the weather warms up !

8. Hi and welcome to NR

9. Hello nubile :)

How to suspension class?

Tell you what, there's a bloke on here that posts under "E2W", that guy's in melbourne and seems pretty eager to help people out.

Nothing better than knowing how to fix shit.

I can't say much on the subject except point you to someone who can, I haven't got a bleedin clue. :D

10. or you can go to any track day where they have suspension blokes on hand :)

11. Thanks for that boyracer, I'll look him up and thanks to all for your welcomes, I think I've got a handle on suspension setup but it would be nice to have some one there with you to make sure Im goin about it the right way.

12. Actually yeah...if you get a chance, definitely your best bet.

13. I second that (y)
    They'll even get lovely asian girls sporting amazing camel toes to stand beside your bike while it's getting done...no better way to 'burn some rubber' ;)

14. Nice one nickers, just upholding the pilots code hey.

15. Haha, nice pic too, vinnyb (y)